Jan 20, 17 08:47 UTC

consulate services and assistance citizens asgardia can pass border at any country or region at earth.  

We should be take services our citizens asgardia. So we need assistance our citizens asgardia can pass border at any country or region at earth. Take protection our citizens asgardia at any country or region at earth.

Jan 20, 17 09:16 UTC

i want to go to my relatives in Belarus Belarus authorities requir visa otherwise i will be stopped at the border by army force How can you assist ?

you going to fight their army to let asgardians in ? you want to discuss visa-free entry with their authorities ? what can you offer their authorities in exchange ?

I would very much like borderless access to any part of our planet but the reality is the people of power will disagree and prevent me to

Jan 20, 17 10:23 UTC

legal ID nation documents shoulds can pass legal country border at earth. This U.N describe. We nation is legal nation. So we can pass on worlds. We nation is democratic and legal country. So we can pass border at worlds. The other country and region shoulds respects and take care our citizens pass border right and liveds right.

Jan 20, 17 15:21 UTC

Congratulations on receiving your certificate! Your Certificate is a symbol of your alliance and commitment to Asgardia. It is not a form of identification. If you have any questions please let us know.

Jan 21, 17 00:21 UTC

Hello! When times issue asgardia passport? thanks. we have ID and nation certificate. So we shoulds have asagardia passport. that when times issue asgardia passport? the nation shoulds have passport.

Jan 23, 17 01:52 UTC

We will not be able to get a passport until we are recognized by the UN as a nation and by other Nations. You have to realize the only place you will be able to use your Asgardian Passport are in Countries that recognize it. The Passport is probably at least a few years off from now at least. Igor Ashurbeyli is not taking anything to the UN until the Satellite is lanched, we have voted, constitution is in place, ect... Simply put it will probably be years, sorry!

Last edited by:  Ann Griffith (Asgardian)  on Jan 23, 17 05:20 UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Jan 27, 17 10:43 UTC

Can have a passport before then - it's just likely to be a useless artifact to everyone else, however. Even UN recognition isn't assurance that individual countries will accept it as a valid document - but it goes a long way in helping.

I'd agree, it's a few years away, yet - this is mostly just the things needed to be in place to to make these documents both valid and viable. Once that's down it could happen in less than six months, attacked right. Assuming one would have to construct secure facilities. But people interested in pushing this forwards should familiarise themselves with things like IACO document 9303 in order to understand what would potentially need to be happening to facilitate.